We are proud to share that DRIVING FORCE is COR Certified.
Over the last four decades, the values of our organization have remained the same: Integrity, Respect, Commitment, and Passion. We consider these values fundamental to the long-lasting and meaningful relationships that exist amongst ourselves and with our customers. Our passion and deep-rooted commitment to quality service are nationally recognized; we are members of Avetta, ISNetworld, and COMPLYWORKS. We were first ISO-9001 certified in 2001 and have obtained multi-site certification in a number of our locations since then.
The COR Certification confirms that DRIVING FORCE:
- Has a robust health and safety system
- Provides health and safety training and services
- Identifies hazards and hazard controls as an ongoing process
- Implements good health and safety practices
- Participates in ongoing audits to continuously improve the program
The Certificate of Recognition (COR) is awarded to employers who have successfully developed and implemented a health and safety program that has been evaluated by a certified auditor and met the requirements of the provincial standards. Certificates are issued by Alberta Labour and are co-signed by Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP).