Is your registered charity group in need of a little transportation support? Do you have an upcoming event that could really benefit by having a handy pickup available?
DRIVING FORCE has a one-word answer – or is it two?
This fully-loaded half ton 4X4 crew cab pickup is available for free* to eligible organizations. Available for short-term jobs, the Give’r truck is ideal for bottle drives, short-term moves, and so much more. All we ask for in return, is a brief description of your activities along with a photo or two so we can share Give’r truck stories with our team and customers.
All requests for bookings are processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
* Organizations must provide their own insurance and Driver’s must be over 25 years of age.
Here’s how the Give’r Truck program works:
1. Contact us well ahead of when you anticipate borrowing the Give’r truck to ensure it is available
2. Fill out the simple online form below providing details on your organization and the event or task the truck will be supporting
3. Once we’ve confirmed your registered charity status, we’ll reach out to you to complete the reservation.
4. Pick up the Give’r truck and go help the community!
5. Don’t forget to take photos and send us a few. We’ll promote the event and your organization via social media and share your pics and comments online when the event day arrives. Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give'r Truck Request
DRIVING FORCE introduces the Give’r Truck, designed specifically to help out the many charities who serve our communities. We’re proud to provide a highly visible and capable half-ton 4X4 crew cab pickup for free to charities in need of short-term wheels.